Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Meet Meredith...


  • I am married to my high school sweetheart. We've been together 10 years. (wowza!)
  • We are slowly but surely fixing up/updating our 1957 house (which we bought when we were 24).
  • I grew up in and currently live in Northeast Ohio and I'm proud of it. Although, I would not be opposed to moving somewhere completely different for an adventure.
  • I treat my two dogs like children. They make me laugh and make me crazy.
  • I have one older sister and only two first cousins.
  • My love language is quality time.
  • I love to be outside especially hiking/walking my dogs.
  • I love graphic design and pretty things. I'm a visual learner.
  • I like things to be neat and organized...I am a neat freak, not necessarily a clean freak.
  • I come from a family of morning people, so I am one too. I don't like staying up late.
  • I enjoy coffee, but don't need to drink a lot of it to get me going.
  • Fall is my fav.o.rite season. My birthday and anniversary are in October aka the best month. Second best probably May or September.
  • Target is my favorite store.
  • I love animals (sometimes more than people). I am an introvert.
  • I want to travel more.
  • I love vintage and finding treasures at flea markets, garage sales, etc. 
  • I love sweets. I'd rather eat ice cream than have a glass of wine (depending on the situation).  
  • I cook and bake although it's not always my favorite.
  • I am the most squeamish person I know when it comes to blood.
  • I love blogs. Preferablly blogs, coffee and Pinterest at the same time. (the most inspiring part of my day)
  • I like to be crafty, especially as gifts or for my home.





3 comments:

  1. ...and you have the most beautiful hair, and the most contagious smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meredith, you're the winner of the big sponsor giveaway at Smile and Wave! Congrats!
    Send me an e-mail at racheldenbow (at) gmail (dot) com so I can pass your e-mail along to my sponsors. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete